Six partners from Germany, Portugal, Greece, Sweden and Finland have joined forces to elaborate practice-oriented recommendations.
Partners come from organisations that provide VET (Invalidisäätiö - Vocational College Live (FI) and Cooperativa para a Educação e Reabilitação de Cidadãos Inadaptados de Cascais – CERCICA (PT)), that support organisations / institutions that provide VET (Specialpedagogiska skolmyndigheten – SPSM (SE) and the National Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs (EL)), that provide technology for VET organisations and individuals (EPISTIMI GIA SENA ASTIKI MI KERDOSKOPIKI ETAIRIA (EL)) and that support organisations in complex change processes (Institut für Technologie und Arbeit – ITA (DE); project coordinator).
How can Information and Communication Technology make VET more inclusive? We focused on 7 thematic areas:
- Pedagogy & teaching / learning approaches
- Technology & infrastructure
- Establishing & maintaining links to employment / labour market
- Stakeholder involvement, collaboration & partnerships
- Transition & target scenarios for VET organisations
- Continuous improvement process
21 people have spoken up so far. Let's get to 30!
9 answers left to reach our goal